PHPWord 0.6.2-1 Beta
Other Available Downloads
- Added support for watermarks
- Added support for page borders
- Added support for textrun elements (severel texts with different styles in one paragraph without breaks) WorkItem #4 / Discussion
- Added really simple template support (search / replace values)
- Edited handling with paragraph styles (paragraph styles are now placed in a own object)
- Fixed error with UPPERCASED image extensions WorkItem #4
- Fixed error with space before text (http://phpword.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=218106)
- Using "Lazy Loading" for performance optimations
I downloaded it but as of now I can't get anything to work! Just blank pages from all of the samples---and no files saved.
on Feb 19, 2011 at 5:46 AM
Excellent! Very useful!
on Jan 28 at 9:42 PM
That's really a nice, working and easy to install tool!!!
I hope you do not stop the project (cuz I see since 2011 did not have updates) because is an excellent library.
on Oct 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM
all your works are amazing, pleasure for the eye
on Sep 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Open source rocks because tools like this are freely available. Thanks.
on Jan 30, 2012 at 1:50 AM
on Sep 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM
works sofar with templating, but templating doesn't work on documents, which are transformed from *.doc into *.docx files with office2010.
workaround: open document as doc, copy to clipboard, close, open new document, paste and save as docx ;)
Oh and yes the examples deliver blank pages, as all output is written to a file. so please look into the code to see where the files are saved.
on Mar 3, 2011 at 6:52 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.