PHPWord 0.6.2-1 Beta
Other Available Downloads
- Added support for watermarks
- Added support for page borders
- Added support for textrun elements (severel texts with different styles in one paragraph without breaks) WorkItem #4 / Discussion
- Added really simple template support (search / replace values)
- Edited handling with paragraph styles (paragraph styles are now placed in a own object)
- Fixed error with UPPERCASED image extensions WorkItem #4
- Fixed error with space before text (http://phpword.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=218106)
- Using "Lazy Loading" for performance optimations
Excellent! Very useful!
on Jan 28 at 9:42 PM
That's really a nice, working and easy to install tool!!!
I hope you do not stop the project (cuz I see since 2011 did not have updates) because is an excellent library.
on Oct 1, 2013 at 1:39 PM
all your works are amazing, pleasure for the eye
on Sep 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Open source rocks because tools like this are freely available. Thanks.
on Jan 30, 2012 at 1:50 AM
on Sep 6, 2011 at 11:00 AM
works sofar with templating, but templating doesn't work on documents, which are transformed from *.doc into *.docx files with office2010.
workaround: open document as doc, copy to clipboard, close, open new document, paste and save as docx ;)
Oh and yes the examples deliver blank pages, as all output is written to a file. so please look into the code to see where the files are saved.
on Mar 3, 2011 at 6:52 PM
Hello, may I know if you are interested to find Sponsor for your product? And we want to be your sponsor. Please mail me firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information. Thank you very much.
on Today at 8:14 AM
on Jul 17 at 5:08 PM
People are misleaded because these examples run in background and create word document without any notification to user.
If you want to see something, just add one line before ending like echo '<a href="BasicTable.docx">BasicTable.docx<a/>'; in BasicTable example, for example, and you will see.
on Jun 12 at 9:18 AM
I downloaded it but as of now I can't get anything to work! Just blank pages from all of the samples---and no files saved.
on Feb 19, 2011 at 5:46 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.