More than 1 Site in Word Dokument

Oct 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Hallo,

my Question is very Simple but i have not find an Answer....

Is it possible to generate a Word Document with Template that have more than 1 Page.

Example:  A Word Letter with Adress Field and i have more than 1 Adress for this Template.

P.s. Sorry for my bad English ...

Nov 16, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I am interested in the same thing.  I believe this is more of a mail merge situation where you can pair an array or database with a template file and output a document that has a copy of the template filled out with each set of information on a separate page.

I would be willing to help develop this functionality, i have pretty basic php knowledge but i've used classes and written my own objects before and i understand XML just not sure how i can put all that together to help out.

My current project requires a mail-merge situation and i'm currently generating PDF documents but the real need is for editable word documents.

Jul 20, 2011 at 3:47 AM

Did anyone ever come up with a solution to this?

I need to do something like this at the moment. Basically a mail merge. Loop through data, and using a template file, add a new page to the resulting document inserting different information each time.